Get the latest updates on NC State's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and access resources to stay informed. Learn more here.
These resources are designed for those who design, write or edit publications within our college. Please also become familiar with the NC State Brand Site and join us in providing a consistent visual language that reflects the college and university.
Need help with a communications project? Please tell us more by using this Communications Project Request form.
Please send your design draft of print or electronic publications that you plan to distribute widely to the college's director of communication, Lauren Kirkpatrick, to ensure your project is on brand.
- NC State Brand Site
- Brand Platform for Humanities and Social Sciences
- Print and Electronic Pubs: Tips and Templates
- Electronic Billboard Templates branded for College of Humanities and Social Sciences (Download)
- Electronic Billboard Slides: How to Submit
- Electronic Billboard Slide Template: New Faculty Book (Download)
Flyers, Letterheads and Nametags
- Flyer Templates for College of Humanities and Social Sciences (Download)
- Name Tag (self-adhesive) Template for College of Humanities and Social Sciences (Download)
- Letterhead templates NC State (Download)
- PowerPoint Template for College of Humanities and Social Sciences (Download)
- PowerPoint Templates branded for NC State (Download)
Web Content and Editing