Internal Funding Opportunities

Faculty Research & Professional Development Fund (FRPD)
Proposal Preparation Program (PPP)

Non-Laboratory Scholarship/Research Support Program
Junior Faculty Development Award (JFDA)
Funding for Extension and Engagement Support

When faculty are funded through the College programs, the College expects acknowledgement of such funding in papers, presentations, and other scholarly products. An acknowledgment such as “This project was funded (in whole or in part) by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences” will suffice.

Note: The Research Office accepts requests for extraordinary support for research activities outside of those listed above. Such requests are made by the department heads on behalf of faculty. Faculty do not submit these requests directly to the Associate Dean for Research and Engagement.