Finding Funding Opportunities
The Research Office can assist faculty in finding research funding opportunities. To receive Humanities and Social Sciences related funding opportunities subscribe to the Research Blog.
Search for Funding
Below are links to University-subscribed funding search engines and other information on setting up funding alerts with InfoEd SPIN, and grants.gov. Use these links to set up funding searches tailored specifically to your research interests. Also, below are links to federal funding agency websites including NSF and the US Department of Education (IES), and internal NC State funding programs. Use these links to search for current and future funding opportunities.
External Funding Agencies
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- US Department of Education
- Institute of Education Science (IES)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Internal Funding Programs
Listed below is information and links to the university’s internal funding opportunity programs that support faculty and staff in their research and professional development activities.
- Faculty Research & Professional Development Fund (FRPD)
- Research and Innovation Seed Funding
- Chancellor’s Innovation Fund
- Internationalization Seed Grants
- Game-Changing Research Incentive Program (GRIP)
College of Humanities and Social Sciences Funding Opportunities