Nominate your Adviser for Outstanding College of Humanities and Social Sciences Adviser of the Year
Nominations may be submitted at any time, although the deadline for award consideration in a given academic year is August 1. Awards are made annually in December.
Some things to consider when nominating your adviser:
- How long have you been advised by your adviser?
- How frequently do you interact with your adviser?
- What is the quality of the interaction?
- How available is your adviser?
- Have you had other advisers?
- How knowledgeable is your adviser?
- How concerned and helpful is your adviser?
All fields required. Please do not submit an anonymous nomination. These will not be considered.